sabato 17 gennaio 2015

London Collections: Men


This week it took place the London collection: men, four entire days of fashion dedicated to men.
I get a look to the trends and designers want to bring to life and my first thought was that they are reinvented the classic pieces from 60's and 70's.

Tom Ford, in fact brought back the suiting but this year with a slimmer cut. It's good to see the retur of the black and white checkered blazers and jackets matched with white shirts underneath.
I really appreciated the smocking jackets with slim trousers andbow ties. Really chic!






















Talking about revisiting classic old fashion, here we are with Margaret Howell and her shearling line. She proposed bombers, coats and overcoats which can be exploited from a cool fall to a harsh winter. If I were a boy (Beyonce feelings), I would love to wear this new trend! These suede coats give this 70's feel that I really love!






I always loved Alexander McQueen and his extravagant collections and this year with Sarah Burton there are no exceptions. I loved the jaquard jackets and suits with floral details. I have to admit that I love skinnt trousers to men, that's way I adore these velvet slim suits matched with long overcoats.











To me the best in this London Collections Men was Burberry Prorsum. It never let you down!
i loved the mix between dark and light/pastel colours. They mixed formal and classic shapes with floral and  leopard prints matched with suede bags and topcoats.But the best piece of this collection was definitely the patterned and monogramed big scarfs. A really interesting men's accessory!









Talking about street style, during the London Collections Men I really appreciated the youtuber Jim Chapman, aka the best dressed man by GQ.
I think that he definitely embodies the perfect style for a men. He wears classic but also casual and modern outfit with a touch of unusual.











 Talk to you soon


Carol


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13522829/?claim=4na6q52cxtr">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento