martedì 27 gennaio 2015

So Haute Couture!

It's finally Haute Couture's week in Paris!
Haute Couture and Paris.. It should be heaven on earth... Well, it is heaven on earth!
This year, I have to say that the great ones disappointed me a little meanwhile the unexpected amazed me.

Chanel.. sacred Chanel and Karl Lagerfeld.. I'm sorry but this wasn't what I was expecting. I think that once more, the main inspiration for this season in general is the 1970s fashion, but I don't know.. 70s and Chanel, to me don't mix together every well.





Let's pass to Dior. Another "Big" that didn't impress me much..
Looking at his Haute Couture collection makes me think at 70s discos with the jumpsuits, paillets,stripes and that kind of mid driff.



 

A "Big" that in general don't get me very excited is Atelier Versace, but this year his collection was very gorgeous!
I really loved the shapes of the dresses with these sheer sections and cut outs.

 

 



One of the design of Haute Couture that I really appreciated was Alexis Mabille. Generally I've never paid attention to his collection but this one worth the look. I literally love all the dresses, they are prefect!


 








 



 But my favorite of alla the designers this season I think is Giambattista Valli.
His collection is amazing! Just one word can describe this collection: perfection.
It so fresh, sweet and bon ton. Love it!
The masterpiece is the headband with the pois lace.

 

 


 


Now, we should take a moment and look at the collection of the King of Haute Couture: Elie Saab.
There aren't enough words to describe him.
Just. FABULOUS.


 

 

 




Talk to you soon



Carol






Nessun commento:

Posta un commento